RSS

Corn Maze


One of the main ways I help my kids learn is I try to give a taste of every type of experience I can. So we went to the corn maze and learned about maps. Yes I know it's probably really weird for me to expect my 5 year old to learn anything about maps but I still try. What I really loved about this is that Ewan (my 5 year old) is NOT a leader it was very hard for him to take charge and lead the pack. He kept trying to get me to tell him which way to go. So I really love that it taught him how to be a leader. Anyway what we did is we got a map of the maze then I had him draw out the correct path. Then we went into the maze and tried to follow what he drew. Of course we took a wrong turn or two but hey what fun is a corn maze if you go the correct way straight through. After we were done we celebrated with a well deserved cup of hot chocolate in front of a warm fire. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment On Facebook

Copyright 2009 Brainy Babies. All rights reserved.
Free WPThemes presented by Leather luggage, Las Vegas Travel coded by EZwpthemes.
Bloggerized by Miss Dothy